You have no items in your shopping cart.
You're currently on:
This item is intended to be used with self ballasted compact fluorescent lamps or LED lamps up a load of 13 watts to provide emergency lighting for 3 hours. Non maintained and maintained operation can be achieved, depending on installation wiring. When used with LED lamps almost total lumen's output is achieved in emergency mode, compact fluorescent lamps can produce up to 20% of total lumen's output. This will vary by lamp and is only a guide.
This item is not suitable for low voltage LED lamps that require a separate driver (power supply unit).
- 13 watt maximum Load, LED or Compact fluorescent lamps
- High quality 7.2 Volt 4Ah high temperature Nickel Cadmium batteries
- 3 hour operation,either Non-maintained and Maintained on installation
- Supplied pre wired in intumescent sleeve
- Bi colour status LED on 540mm flying lead
- 230V 50Hz supply required
- 55mm minimum cutout
- Dims: Pack length 920mm, Primary and secondary connection leads 190mm
- Weight: 1.3kg
Conforms to BS 5266 part 1, ICEL 1001 Part 11, BS EN 60598-2-22-2002,BS EN 61347-2-7-2001 and BS EN 5266-1-2005.